I've been having abdominal pain with a bit of blood im my urine, what could it be?

In brief: A number of things
Abdominal pain associated with hematuria could be a number of things depending on you age.
The most logical thing to consider would be a a kidney stone; however, you need to see your primary doctor as soon as possible so that a diagnosis can be made. For example, a gallstone could give you abdominal pain and the increased bilirubin in your blood would make your urine appear dark brown.

In brief: A number of things
Dr. Howard Adler
Dr. Howard Adler
In brief: Loin pain hematuria
Uti may be the case however proper evaluation will first rule out tumor or stones.

In brief: Loin pain hematuria
Dr. Richard Levin
Dr. Richard Levin
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
In brief: ?bladder infection
Your symptoms suggest a bladder infection.
You should see a doctor and have your urine tested.

In brief: ?bladder infection
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine