I expect my period before 16th jan becoz 16thday of dec I had sex but as early as dec 30-3 of jan came my period.Will I expect my period to come again?

Marianne DiNapoli

In brief: Regular cycles?

The average menstrual cycle length is 28 days from the start of one period to the start of the next.
If your cycles are regular (the same from month to month), you can expect your next period to come 4 weeks after the last one started. From your question, it sounds like this will be around 1/28. If you are sexually active and trying to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use a good birth control method.

In brief: Regular cycles?

Marianne DiNapoli
Marianne DiNapoli
Answer assisted by Marianne Di Napoli, Medical Student
Dr. Kevin Daus

In brief: Rephrase

I do not understand the question, can you rephrase this and i may be able to help.

In brief: Rephrase

Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Adam Levy