I think im pregnant. Before my period my left nipple was larger than the right both nipples were sore and both breasts were tender with discharge?

Take pregnancy test. If you think you might be pregnant, you should take a home pregnancy test or visit your doctor. Breast tenderness is one of the symptoms of pregnancy, along with missing a period, nausea/vomiting, appetite changes, sensitivity to smells, and more. However, breast and nipple changes can also occur in non-pregnant women as part of her menstrual cycle.