I would really like to know if im losing my hair? Its not as thick in the corners at the front as it is in the centre at the front making me believe o

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Need to be seen

Hair loss occurs in patterns back only, temples only.
Romaine can help in slowing down hair loos. Men blood tests are not helpful but in women check for low iron, thyroid and hormone changes.

In brief: Need to be seen

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Lisa Kates
If you are truly concerned that you experiencing hair loss it needs to be evaluated. Early stages of certain types of hair loss can be effectively treated.
Dr. Eyal Levit
Dermatology

In brief: Check pillow & drain

If you're unsure whether or not you are losing your hair then it's likely not as rampant.
However, you can try to satisfy your concern by checking your pillow in the morning to see how much hair is left on it from a night of sleep. Also, check your shower drain after you wash your hair. It's normal to lose hair as new strands replace old but a lot of hair in the drain is an indicator of hair loss.

In brief: Check pillow & drain

Dr. Eyal Levit
Dr. Eyal Levit