Severe localized pain in thigh-meets-pelvis spot after dog kicked area. No puncture, burning and ripping sensation in spot when ever leg bent backward?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Sounds unusual
I would recommend a few days if ice compression and no steroidal inflammatories and if this does not resolve the symptoms.
See your physician.

In brief: Sounds unusual
See your physician.
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Possible nerve truma
To have those problems after minor truma in that area, there is a nerve in that area located in the mid were you mention, it could cause all the problems you mention, also when bend the leg backward you stretch injured nerve which cuase more pain.
Having said that there are many other things could be the problem , please check out with your doctor.

In brief: Possible nerve truma
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied