What if I have dry lips and it starts tocrck and burn I put chop stick but it. Doesn't work or make it feel better what do I do plese help?

Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Winter time
Not sure where you live but getting this in the winter time is quite common.
Heaters can suck the humidity out of air pretty fast. This is why patients have more nosebleeds and chapped lips - the mucosa (lining) dries out and leads to problems. Try a different lip balm, you can even try vaseline and apply it 3-4 times a day. Also you may try a humidifier in your bedroom at night.

In brief: Winter time
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Change toothpaste
Change to sensitive toothpaste and use probiotic mouthwash therafresh .
This may be helpful for dry mouth. If there is inflammation in mouth dgl - deglyzzrihinated licorice chewed can have anti-inflammatory effect. Dermatologist will prescribe topical steroid if neessary.

In brief: Change toothpaste
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried