I'm pregnant and I lose my breath feeling like I wanna faint is it bad? I'm 6 weeks pregnant

OBs want to know NOW. I told my OB staff to notify me immediately if someone was faint or short of breath at any point in pregnancy. Then we would make a plan for the best way to get the patient seen for evaluation and, if needed, treatment. Such spells might be isolated or return. They might be due to something simple or complex. They might be related to pregnancy or not. It's difficult to know without exam.
Not typically. Drink plenty of fluids. Please see your doctor for reassurance.