What causes infertility or a weak uterous?

Dr. Sheila Goodman
In brief: Many things
Infertility can be caused by lack of ovulation, blocked tubes, abnormal formation of the uterus, poor timing of sex, abnormal sperm.
The term "weak uterus" doesn't have any specific meaning. The cervix can be "weak" so that it can't hold in a pregnancy. The uterus can have abnormalities in the structure that block a pregnancy from implanting.

In brief: Many things
Dr. Sheila Goodman
Dr. Sheila Goodman
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Weak Uterus
Infertility is caused by ovulation problems, anatomy problems (uterus, tubes, ovaries, endometriosis), male factor (sperm issues), and sometimes unknown or unexplained infertility.
Female age is important. Most women should be pregnant is 6-12 months depending on age. I am not sure what you mean by weak uterus. Let me know and i will respond. Good luck.

In brief: Weak Uterus
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Adam Levy