I'm a 28 year old female that has had right sided pelvic pain for a few months. I have had two clear ultrasounds and a clear ct scan with contrast. Can right sided pelvic pain be a symptom of colon cancer? Or any idea on what may be causing the pain?

Right pelvic pain. Have other GI signs ?, nausea /vomiting? diarrhea? blood in stool? Able to eat? May be GI - gallbladder, diverticulum ( meckels- but that is associated with bleeding) , CT would note appendicitis and i assume kidney stones were considered . But I have seen women w/pelvic pain w/vaginal culture of ureoplasma/ mycoplasma and responded to docycycline / or azithromycin f/u /MD.
See below. Right sided abdominal pain at your age is an unlikely sign of colon cancer.
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking.