My girlfriend is 22 n weighs about 110 lbs and she gets headaches constantly what can be wrong?

Dr. Jennifer Lee
Ophthalmology

In brief: Many reasons exist

Headaches can be caused by many different reasons.
The most common include sinus disease and tension. Your girlfriend should make notes about when her headaches come and when they go. She should also try to keep a headache diary that lists the activies and foods that may trigger these headaches and then see a physician.

In brief: Many reasons exist

Dr. Jennifer Lee
Dr. Jennifer Lee
Dr. Damien Luviano
Ophthalmology

In brief: See a physician

Most headaches are not serious.
However. Headaches have many causes. See the list on the picture. I suggest you see your physician and discuss a plan to determine the cause. Your doctor might order imaging of brain and optic nerve exam to rule out serious conditions.

In brief: See a physician

Most headaches are not serious.
Dr. Damien Luviano
Dr. Damien Luviano
Dr. Vikram Patel