Is it likely to completely cure my eczema?

Is "what" likely to. I would like to hear or read of any product or drug that would. In general you never cure eczema, it is in your genetic makeup to respond abnormally to the environment in a way that your skin remains a problem. You work with your doc to find a daily routine that minimizes the problem and stick to it. You learn to spot things that aggravate your skin & avoid them.
Eczema control. The most common form of eczema is atopic dermatitis, a pruritic, red, scaling relapsing rash that starts in infancy and is often associated with asthma and allergies. Atopy is a type of genetic hypersensitivity to the environment. Because it is genetic there is no cure, but atopic dermatitis (eczema) can be controlled with excellent results most of the time. Keep skin moisturized often helps.
Protect. Avoid things that make you break out, soaps & wetness. Wash your hands only when necessary. Wear gloves when needed. Wear clothes made of cotton. Bathe only with a small amount of mild unscented soap, such as dove. Keep the water temperature cool or warm, not hot. Use the medicine your doctor gave you. Use a plain moisturizer daily. Avoid scratching or rubbing the itchy area. Manage stress.