I have heart problems high pulse drinking meds to help controll my normal pulse but į noticed į feel worse started drink metrapopol cos high pulse mornings at nights my pulse 48 at laying į feel chest presuure while walking harded breath..why?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Cardiologist

I assume you've had a normal EKG.
For peace of mind consult a cardiologist for testing to include wearing a heart monitor for 24-48 hours and having a treadmill stress test and a chest xray. These tests, if normal, will reassure you. Avoid excess alcohol and caffeine. Don't smoke. Control stress and anxiety, with MD's or psychologists help if needed.

In brief: Cardiologist

I assume you've had a normal EKG.
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine