Yeast? Bacterial Vaginosis? Trichomoniasis? I went to the doctor and she prescribed me 1 diflucan tablet for yeast but it didnt work. my symptoms include: yellow discharge, foul smell, small bleeding and severe itching. Ive had 2 yeast inf before!

In brief: In-person exam again

A vaginal discharge is anything coming from the vagina that is more than the scant amount of normal mucous that healthy women have.
A discharge that has odor is usually an infection with germs such as bacteria, trichomonas, gonorrhea or chlamydia (discharge gets worse as infection gets worse). A woman with a discharge should see her doctor (again) or an exam, tests, and medication.

In brief: In-person exam again