Hi Doctor, I've been having these conditions for quite a period of time that you can see on the photos attached. First is under my thumb nail the red spot which a bit hurts when touched and the other is on my ring finger it hurts more and red.

Dr. Susan Rhoads

In brief: See a doc

We are unable to see images on this forum. Sorry! It is hard to say what these spots could be.
It is definitely worrying that you have red lesions under your nail (possible splinter hemorrhages, which can be a sign of a bacterial infection of your heart valves). So you need to see your doc promptly to be sure it is nothing serious, hopefully, and get treatment.

In brief: See a doc

Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc

In brief: Pictures

Are not visible on the open platform. Make sure you are able to provide details as to when did you first notice the lesions, circumstances, are the lesions getting better, worse or staying same, any other symptoms, etc.
your option would a paid consult on this platform where you can upload your pictures or seeing your general practitioner in person.

In brief: Pictures