Why do I have pain in my feet and toes all the time?

Neuropathy. Most probably you have painful peripheral neuropathy. Neurologist may help to diagnose the cause and find appropriate treatment options.
Neuropathy? Constant pain in toes and feet is not normal. See a Doctor for an evaluation.
Foot pain. Foot pain throughout the day makes me think about peripheral neuropathy; especially if you have diabetes.
Neuropathy. If you are dealing with pain that is isolated to your feet and toes, abnormally functioning nerve endings are often the cause. Complications of diabetes is one potential diagnosis but many neuropathy patients don't have diabetes nor other known causes of this pain. Make sure you are not dealing with back issues that travel down the legs to your feet which could mean spinal reasons for the pain.