Why do I have pain in my feet and toes all the time?

Dr. Michael Gofeld
Pain Management

In brief: Neuropathy

Most probably you have painful peripheral neuropathy.
Neurologist may help to diagnose the cause and find appropriate treatment options.

In brief: Neuropathy

Dr. Michael Gofeld
Dr. Michael Gofeld
Dr. Marc Foucher
Podiatry

In brief: Neuropathy?

Constant pain in toes and feet is not normal.
See a Doctor for an evaluation.

In brief: Neuropathy?

See a Doctor for an evaluation.
Dr. Marc Foucher
Dr. Marc Foucher
Dr. Brian Flyer

In brief: Foot pain

Foot pain throughout the day makes me think about peripheral neuropathy; especially if you have diabetes.

In brief: Foot pain

Dr. Brian Flyer
Dr. Brian Flyer
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Pain Management

In brief: Neuropathy

If you are dealing with pain that is isolated to your feet and toes, abnormally functioning nerve endings are often the cause.
Complications of diabetes is one potential diagnosis but many neuropathy patients don't have diabetes nor other known causes of this pain. Make sure you are not dealing with back issues that travel down the legs to your feet which could mean spinal reasons for the pain.

In brief: Neuropathy

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Vikram Patel