I'm on a very low calorie diet &my protein intake is low.Doc says it's ok &that i can resume normal protein after i've lost weight. What do you think?

Dr. M. Jan

In brief: It is OK

It is safe to loose about one pound of weight a week.
Do not go on a crash diet because you have to physically and emotionally ready to loose weight and keep it down. Other wise you will gain more as soon as you go off the crash diet.

In brief: It is OK

In brief: Depends

The answer to your question often is determined by your activities, current weight, height, and body type.
I would possibly consult a personal trainer or a nutritionist who can direction and advise you. Need to keep a diary daily.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Arnon Rubin