Why does white wine increase my my erection both by firmness and the time it lasts? Im 26

Dr. Steven Reidbord

In brief: Treats anxiety?

Anxiety may impair your erectile function, and alcohol is well known to relieve anxiety (and self-consciousness, shyness etc), at least temporarily.
I can't think of any other reason. In "macbeth" shakespeare noted that drink "provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance." so the opposite of your discovery is more often the case.

In brief: Treats anxiety?

Dr. Steven Reidbord
Dr. Steven Reidbord
Dr. Leonard Lado

In brief: Problems with sex

Impairment of penile erections are caused by multiple factors.
Severe alcohol intoxication can definetely do it. Other things to evaluate is low testosterone due to a treatable pituitary tumor, excess Estradiol in men is another, taking ilicit pain killers, the use of certain antidepressants, severe mood disorders and anxiety disorders associated with performance is another. All easily diagnosed.

In brief: Problems with sex

Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Leonard Lado