Dry eye lids?

Dermatitis. This could be a contact dermatitis if itchy, which could benefit from a short course of topical steroid ointment. As dr litt mentioned cosmetics could be the inciting factor. Hypoallergenic cosmetics will be less likely to induce this, such as clinique or almay.
Eczema? Scaly, red, irritated, look for inciting source, have it checked out.
DRY EYELIDS. How long has this been going on? Does it itch? If you are a woman, the most likely reason is a new eye cosmetic. Then there is facial soap or new shampoo or hair rinse.