Is golden pearl whitening cream safe while breastfeeding? I’m trying to fix my melasma. It has Carnauba Wax. Kojic Acid Dipalmitate. Beeswax. Herbal Extracts. Sunscreen agents. Emulsifier. I’ve read about mercury in skin lightening creams/ hydroquinn

In brief: General rules

The OTC creams/lotions you apply to the skin do not put medications/chemicals into the blood to any significant degree.
Only those that would enter the bloodstream can effect the milk. They are thus not a problem with breast feeding unless applied to surfaces where baby suckles.

In brief: General rules

Dr. Jane Van Dis