My lower left side towards my back has been hurting for sometime now what could it be?

Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: See your doc

Could be musculoskeletal, ureteral stone, colitis, colon spasm, hernia, diverticulitis, gyn issue, other. Can't tell without an exam see your doc.

In brief: See your doc

Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Several things

When you talk about one sided lower back pain we have to consider 1- kidney problems? 2-ijury to the area? 3-some inflmatory process.
4-bones problems? 5-disc problem? And many other? I think the best thing to do to go to your family doctor and discuss that with k now you have an idea what could the problem.

In brief: Several things

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Arnon Rubin