My skin itches so bad i've started to bleed. What would be the best way to treat my itchy skin?

Dr. Angela Savatiel

In brief: Antihistamines

If you are pregnant and itching that badly you need to see your care provider to rule out possibly serious conditions such as cholestasis of pregnancy.
If serious conditions are ruled out than you can try antihistamines such as Claritin zyrtec or Benadryl (diphenhydramine) as well as oatmeal baths like aveeno and emollient skin creams such as eucerin. Make sure your air is well humidified as well

In brief: Antihistamines

Dr. Angela Savatiel
Dr. Angela Savatiel
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Itchy Skin

Causes of inchy skin include: internal disease, skin conditions and rashes, nerve disorders, irritation and allergic reactions, medications, and pregnancy.
See your doctor for blood work and diagnosis of the cause of your itchy skin.

In brief: Itchy Skin

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher