Can HealthTap Dr prescribe sleeping meds? I am having really bad insomnia and I have been having it for a while now and it’s starting to effect my daily life.

Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc

In brief: Sleep hygiene

Balancing your activities during the day with a good amount of physical activities as well as decreasing their intensity in the second part of the day, avoiding eating late hours are, among others, important measures.
What is your experience with sleeping meds? Why do you think a pill is the answer to your poor sleeping habits? Is you primary care doc aware of your problems?

In brief: Sleep hygiene