4 weeks ago I was running and triped over, landing on my right hip on grass. Since then Ive had tingling in my knee and cold icy feeling in my mid thigh ? IT Band and occasional twinges on my hip bone . Physio doesn't seem to be resolving this.

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Nerve

I suspect some nerve damage occurred during that fall.
If so, nerve healing is often a prolonged process. It's worthwhile to have an up to date evaluation and examination by your physician or an orthopedic specialist. Alterations to your physical therapy program may be needed and possible referral to a neurologist may be recommended.

In brief: Nerve

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine