Having severe chest infection because when ever I take deep breath it starts cough wht should I do cnsultd many physicians they jst changed my medics?

Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Chronic bronchitis

You may have chronic bronchitis - this is a perpetual inflammation of the respiratory organ ie bronchi - and you will need a breathing inhaler or breathing machine for awhile - depending on the severity of the condition - to control this inflammatory process.
I recommend that you see a pulmonary specialist and get a chest xray to rule out a tumor. If you smoke, you must stop!

In brief: Chronic bronchitis

Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Dr. Mouhammed Rihawi

Get a chest ct scan.

Get a chest ct scan.
Dr. Mouhammed Rihawi
Dr. Mouhammed Rihawi
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology