Having chest infection when ever I take deep breath it starts cough so much with pain in throatk?

Diagnosis? Do you know you have a chest infection? If your doctor has seen and examined you, then follow your doctor's instructions and you should feel better in a few days. If you have not seen a doctor, you need to in order to get the correct diagnosis/treatment. You could have pneumonia or bronchitis as well as a number of other disorders that can lead to these symptoms. If your symptoms worsen, go to er.
See a doctor. You could have a bad cold, or bronchitis- it's best to see a doctor to determine if treatment is indicated and what you can take for the cough.