How can I get rid of the prickly heat rash beneath my breasts and on my inner thighs?

Dr. Padmavati Garvey

In brief: Baby oil

The wettness from your sweat causes dry, irritated skin.
Apply baby oil everyday. This will protect your skin from the wettness. You can also place kleenex under your breasts and change them frequently.

In brief: Baby oil

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. William Banks Hinshaw

In brief: Try OTC yeast cream

Rashes in the areas where the skin is often moist are frequently due to a yeast infection of the skin.
An over-the-counter cream used to treat vaginal yeast infections frequently will work just as well for these rashes. Keep applying the cream in small amounts twice daily. Sometimes as much as two weeks will be needed to see improvement. These creams are safe in pregnancy.

In brief: Try OTC yeast cream

Dr. William Banks Hinshaw
Dr. William Banks Hinshaw
Dr. Jane Van Dis