I have a round skin lesion on my wrist. It's uniform in shape but is raised and if I don't put tea tree oil in it it gets angry and itchy. Is this something to be concerned about?

Dr. Harold Mandel
General Practice

In brief: Exam!

In order to properly diagnose & treat your condition you should be examined at a medical clinic.
A biopsy of the lesion may be ordered by the examining physician. Although the lesion could be benign, skin cancer or an infectious process should be checked for. The sooner you are properly examined and treated the better. I wish you well with your health!

In brief: Exam!

Dr. Harold Mandel
Dr. Harold Mandel