I recently purchased new luggage. High end brand. When received it had a notice prop 65(not in Cali) that product may expose me to chemicals including cadmium that cause cancer. should I return? It was expensive but not worth getting cancer!

In brief: No worries...

Here in California, the law requires Cancer Warning signs everywhere because everything we eat, touch, breathe can cause cancer. That is the nature of life, everything on Earth can cause cancer..
. but the true question is, how likely is it to happen? For example, eating organic berries daily should be fine. Breathing the engine exhaust on the way to the grocer and back is likely more dangerous.

In brief: No worries...

Dr. Jonathan Jassey