I am having on and off pain on my lower left side. Like its.Cramping you getty while running. Mostly after my period and then it shifts.To my right?

Dr. Scott Beard
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology
In brief: Try this
Not likely ovulatory as that pain would stay on one side, although if consistently at the same time of month and only for 24-48 hours then maybe.
Shifting pain like that will usually be bladder or bowels. Stop caffiene and acidic beverages, if no response see a gyn.

In brief: Try this
Dr. Scott Beard
Dr. Scott Beard
Dr. Douglas Lawson
that's can also be the issue. however as I mentioned ovulation pain while it is more unilateral, if the corpus luteum expells blood into the cul de sac the pain can radiate to the other side. Bowel and bladder issues would persist thru the whole month not just post menses. Again more info would be nice.
Dr. Douglas Lawson
In brief: Mittelschmerz
While this could be endometriosis, it is more likely mittelschmerz or ovulation pain.
If it is occuring 10-14 after your period starts and lasts for 2-3 days. Women with ovulation pain will often times have it on one side one month and the other side the next month, though most women tend to ovulate slightly more often on one side or another. More information about your pain is really needed.

In brief: Mittelschmerz
Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Jane Van Dis