Female, 35, otherwise healthy, symptoms of neuropathy in feet, hands, fatigue, weakness, temperature issues. Diagnosed peripheral neuropathy, failed NCV EMG. Labs neg for common autoimmune, but high ESR. Possible causes for the PN? Should be worried?

Pathology

In brief: Need to examine

It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests.
I trust that you have been tested for vitamin deficiency and metal poisoning. It would be prudent to see a neurologist and may require metabolic and genetic testing.

In brief: Need to examine

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham