I am a 41 year old female looking for solution regarding contraceptives. I would like a sterilization procedure or IUD, what does my medical aid cover and where can the procedures be done?

Contraception ?'s. Consult a gyn physician for sterilization or IUD insertion. Your insurance will dictate what is covered, and your gyn physician's office can tell you about both. As about low dose oral contraceptives, as the costs and problems are fewer if there are no contraindications. Punctuality is necessary with today's low dose pills, but bcp's will give a more comfortable pre-menopause until mid 50's. .