Doc told me I have no infection in Vagina, just normal rate of coccus bacteria. How can I make all bacterias in Vagina dissapear (not to carry them ar all)?

Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Good vs.Bad bacteria

Mother Nature provided a means for vaginal "housekeeping" when she placed "good" bacteria in the "house".
It provides the ability of the vagina to keep the environment (pH) at a constant level of acidity to ward off "bad" bacterial invaders. If the "good" bacteria are totally removed then the "bad" bacteria and other disease producing invaders(pathogens) can wreck havoc in the "house".

In brief: Good vs.Bad bacteria

Dr. John Berryman

In brief: Vaginal infection ?'

It is not possible to remove "all bacteria" which appear vaginally.
The lack of light, presence of a food source (mucus is part fugar) and constant warmth generates bacterial reproduction, and the exposure to bacteria from external sources is constant.

In brief: Vaginal infection ?'

Pathology

In brief: Agree with Dr. I

Bacteria are normally present on the skin, in mouth, intestine and vagina.
Many of these species of microorganisms are essential for good health. Trying to sterilize your vagina will make you and your vagina sick.
Get HPV vaccine

In brief: Agree with Dr. I

Get HPV vaccine
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham