I have tinitus thats ringing in the ear is there a treatment cure for it?

Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Tinnitus

What you are describing is tinnitus.
Tinnitus is very common and usually but not always associated with hearing loss (usually a high frequency loss). I would recommend getting a hearing test at your local ent's office. Unfortunately, there is no cure for tinnitus.

In brief: Tinnitus

What you are describing is tinnitus.
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Anna Meyer
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery - Pediatric

In brief: There is help

While there is no cure for tinnitus, there are helpful strategies that can help you notice it less.
Start with a hearing test and ENT evaluation. Look for a clinic or hospital that focuses on tinnitus-coping strategies. Steer clear of any person or product that claims to cure tinnitus...It is a scam.

In brief: There is help

Dr. Anna Meyer
Dr. Anna Meyer
Dr. Eric Weisman