Why am I still breaking out after I have been on acutane for six months? I am currently using epiduo but is there anything else I can do to help?

Dr. Eyal Levit
Dermatology
In brief: It takes time
I know how you feel, you were told Accutane is the miracle drug that makes acne vanish but a look in the mirror makes it unconvincing.
The truth is it takes some time. Depending on the dosage you are taking (20mg/40mg, etc) the amount of time will vary. I personally took 20mg once daily and broke out for about 5 and a half months after starting. 7 months in i would have no more than 2 pimples/month.

In brief: It takes time
Dr. Eyal Levit
Dr. Eyal Levit