18mths ago I had twins ever since I was 7mths pregnant with them I have had lower back pain on my right side that has not gone away?

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Pain Management
In brief: SI joint
When the female body prepares for delivery of one baby, and more so with two coming through, the ligamentous attachments of the lower back and pelvis relax to allow for the birthing event.
Sometimes after delivery, those areas remain lax and hence hyper-mobile and unstable, causing pain. Physical therapy can often times help decrease pain and stabilize the joints. Injections might be needed too.

In brief: SI joint
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
In brief: See doctor
U need to be investigated, some causes are disk, spondylosis, muscle ligament damage etc.
See a doctor.

In brief: See doctor
See a doctor.
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi