3 doctors weighed in:

I shocked myself on an outlet by grabbing the prongs of a cable while attempting to pull it out. My hand and arm twitched for about a second. 24 hours later I feel like my heart is beating irregularly. Is this real or psychologically induced?

3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
2 doctors agree

In brief: Unlikely real

I am sorry that you were exposed to this of electric shock, although mild, unlikely tgat it had a lasting effect on your body, be careful as much ad you can.

In brief: Unlikely real

I am sorry that you were exposed to this of electric shock, although mild, unlikely tgat it had a lasting effect on your body, be careful as much ad you can.
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine
40 years in practice
1M people helped
Continue
111,000 doctors available