I can't hear out of one ear what can it be ?

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Hopefully wax
Many possibilities including wax, middle ear fluid, inflammation of your hearing nerve.
You need to have someone look inside your ear preferably an ENT doctor. If there is no wax you need a hearing test. If you have something called "sudden deafness" then medication needs to be started asap. Although the vast majority of patients who call my office with your complaint have wax, don't assume it is.

In brief: Hopefully wax
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Bernstein Joel
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Correct diagnosis
Unilateral hearing loss in my opinion may be an otologic emergency, although impacted wax may be the cause, the possibility of sudden inner ear deafness is a possibility.
If sudden inner ear deafness is the cause, then the problem must be treated as soon as possible. The pendulum is moving toward intra-tympanic injection of steroids into the middle ear space. Get the correct diagnosis.

In brief: Correct diagnosis
Dr. Bernstein Joel
Dr. Bernstein Joel
Dr. William Forsythe