Right side Headache with right arm, leg, neck and face pain. Occasional tingling in hand n foot with twitching or nerve jumping. I have a lot of stress. What could cause this? Stress, neck issues, medication or can you tell me? Thank you

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Pain & Twitching

You need to find out the cause of your symptoms by seeing your doctor. Anxiety can produce or intensify what you mention but it is crucial for you to know what you are dealing with.
Stress management w/ the help of a clinical psychologist can be helpful after you find out the cause. Peace and good health.

In brief: Pain & Twitching

Dr. Eric Weisman