Should I be concerned about my baby kicking below my bikini line and my belly button?

Dr. Caren Reaves
In brief: No
Babies move around inside the uterus and their movements may be felt in many different areas of the pregnant abdomen.
Babies also move their arms and can "punch" the wall of the uterus, often giving a sensation of being kicked in two different areas at the same time. Fetal movement is generally considered a sign of well-being and lack of fetal distress.

In brief: No
Dr. Caren Reaves
Dr. Caren Reaves
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: No
No worries whatsoever. If things do not feel right or you have any discharge, you should see your ob/gyn.

In brief: No
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Adam Levy