Hi... Iv just taken 1 diclofenac anal pill for pain, thing is I am 8 weeks pregnant and iv just read that it's harmful. Will this have any harm on my baby and what can I take take to relieve back pain and constipation?

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman

In brief: Diclofenac and pregn

Do not worry. Diclofanc is class C before 30 weeks per FDA rating meaning it is unclear if it causes issues in humans i.
e it has not been confirmed that it actually causes harm in human . Do not take more. For constipation drink plenty of fluids , fiber( sweet potatoes, prunes (, prune juice ), strawberries , blueberries, oat/ whole grain bread) exercise , walking several times a day F/u/ w /MD .

In brief: Diclofenac and pregn

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. Vikram Patel