I’m 22 years old I have been getting Gel injections in my knee only had 3 out of the 5 shots. I still get pain and burning in knee and physical therapy hasn’t helped what should I do?

In brief: Talk with ortho

This is something only someone with the full information of your history,exam & test results can decide.
Talk with the orthopedist supervising your care or get a formal 2nd opinion from a sports medicine specialist.

In brief: Talk with ortho

In brief: Biomechanics

When I hear of a young individual having this type of difficulty, I try to address the causes of a problem as opposed to treating the symptoms.
Yes I agree with the previous doctor’s opinion as well. Biomechanics could be a part of the problem.

In brief: Biomechanics

Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management

In brief: Discuss with MD

Discuss this with your physician

In brief: Discuss with MD

Discuss this with your physician
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine