I am experiencing pimples. I am not experiencing rash on face, skin redness or irritation, scalp tenderness, rash in armpit, drainage or pus, skin swelling, rash, flushing, or hair loss.

In brief: Using this site

To get the most from this site you need to describe your health problem in detail followed by a clear related question.
Room for a response is limited. This is not a chat room & your posts are not linked. Without a clear question your post cannot be answered. You are welcome to start over. What about pimples are you asking about ?

In brief: Using this site