What is the half life of Luvox? I’m taking 50 mg. Does the concentration of Luvox build up over time? It’s working a tiny bit but I still have ocd.

In brief: OCD

If you wanted to know at which time it has it maximum concentration it's around 5 hours.
With this type of medication, you are going to start feeling the effects of it in around 2 weeks to a month, it takes some time for your organism to "understand" how to work with that medication. If around that time you don't feel any change, you should go with your doctor so they can adjust your treatment

In brief: OCD

Dr. Elizabeth Finley-Belgrad
You should be seeing your dr regularly to manage and adjust your med to optimize effect . You need to keep your dr updated on your response , and concerns so they can help you to adjust your meds -they should tell you what to expect and what needs to be reported to them , if they do not ask!!!
Dr. Eric Weisman