Are there any home remedies for cluster headaches?

Dr. Damien Luviano
Ophthalmology

In brief: See your doctor

First your doctor will determine what type of headache you have.
Headaches have many causes. See the list on the picture. I suggest you see your physician and discuss a plan to determine the cause. Your doctor might order imaging of brain and optic nerve exam to rule out serious conditions.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Damien Luviano
Dr. Damien Luviano
Dr. Martin Schaeffer
Pain Management

In brief: Pain treatment.

The diagnsosis of cluster headaches should only be done by an appropriately trained provider such as a physical medicine and rehabilitation provider, a pain medicine provider or a neurologist.
Such a provider should review with you what treatments would work well for youat home such as possibly oxygen treatments.

In brief: Pain treatment.

Dr. Martin Schaeffer
Dr. Martin Schaeffer