Index and middle finger numb. Emg normal. Tricep painful when I push betwen tricep and bicep have numbness from there down arm to fingers.?

Dr. Larry Armstrong
Neurosurgery

In brief: Could be C7 nerve

Tricep pain and pain in the index/middle fingers follow the c7 nerve and the EMG may have been performed too early to detect the problem. You should still have your dr. Get an MRI and look for c7 nerve root problems.
If the MRI is negative but the pain persists, you may need a myelogram with post-myelogram ct of the cervical spine to look for abnormalities. A neurosurgeon should be able to help.

In brief: Could be C7 nerve

Dr. Larry Armstrong
Dr. Larry Armstrong
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Pronator syndrome

The median nerve can be pinched at the elbow by pronator teres syndrome.

In brief: Pronator syndrome

Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Michele Arnold
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Radial nerve?

I would want to know if the physician who performed your EMG did any testing of the radial nerve.
The radial nerve lives just below the deltoid on the outer arm, and local pressure over it can sometimes cause radiating sensations.

In brief: Radial nerve?

Dr. Michele Arnold
Dr. Michele Arnold
Dr. Eric Weisman