If im on Depo-Provera provera (medroxyprogesterone) & my next shot is in a month what's the best way for me to get pregnant like how soon & what are the chances ?

Dr. Philip Rosenblum
In brief: Same as before
Get started on a prenatal vitamin and a birth control pill this month.
Continue on the pill for about three months, then stop taking it when you are having regular periods. Your chances of getting pregnant are no better or worse than anyone else. You should be ovulating 10-14 days from the first day of your period. Have sex once every other day from day 9-15 to maximize your chances of pregnancy.

In brief: Same as before
Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Dr. Rakhi Dimino
In brief: Depo and conceiving
Depo should prevent you from getting pregnant until 3 months after your last shot.
Then it could take another 6 months to start getting regular periods. You could get pregnant during this 6 month time, but it may be harder.

In brief: Depo and conceiving
Dr. Rakhi Dimino
Dr. Rakhi Dimino
Dr. Adam Levy