I didn't have any clotts so I don't have a miscarriage right? Does it has to be big clotts to know if you have a miscarriage

Marianne DiNapoli
In brief: Not necessarily
If you are pregnant and are having any vaginal bleeding (clotted or not), it is possible you are having a miscarriage.
You should visit your doctor to check for this possibility. The key is to remember that as long as you are bleeding, things are not normal and you should see a doctor.

In brief: Not necessarily
Marianne DiNapoli
Marianne DiNapoli
Answer assisted by Marianne Di Napoli, Medical Student
Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: Miscarriage
This is a tricky question because you may have an unhealthy pregnancy that is going to miscarry but it is to early and you are just spotting.
I would get into your OB and let them know you are bleeding and let them check this out. Also they can make sure you don't have a tubal pregnancy.

In brief: Miscarriage
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Adam Levy