Right when I was gonna take a pregnancy test that's when I started bleeding like a normal period. I had spottings for 2days before I bleeded. Cramps to?

Probably normal. If you are all concerned, take a urine pregnancy test. Most of the time, it is just a late menstrual cycle.
What is the question. Were you late for your period? By how many days/weeks? Was your pregnancy test positive? It may just be a late pariod due to delayed ovulation. Do you usually have cramps with your period? If so then this would be normal.