Can I still be pregnant even though im on my period? I've had several signs, breast tenderness and nausea with smells and things I eat

Possibly. You may either just be having a period with some other hormonal body changes or you could be pregnant and thus not having a period but some spotting or bleeding. I would recommend evaluation by your healthcare provider so you may know for sure.
Bleeding and pregnan. Some women continue to have menstrual cycles during pregnancy. If you feel you may be pregnant, you should take a home pregnancy test. Bleeding during pregnancy, especially early can be due to many reasons. You should see your OB if you are pregnant.