I am easily constipated although I drink full fat milk daily and more than 3 litres of water and eat a lot of fibers whether from salad or fruits.

Dr. Shaban Faruqui
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Fluids + high Fiber

You may be constipated if you are having fewer bowel movements than usual, it takes a long time to pass , and pass hard stools.

Being regular is different for some, it can mean bowel movements twice a day. For others, having movements three times a week is normal. Cause may be poor diet, not getting enough exercise, or using laxatives too often.Dairy products may cause constipation in some.

In brief: Fluids + high Fiber

Dr. Steven Seres